No Contracts. No Regrets. Contact us for an initial consultation.
OpportunityTrack: Call Tracking & Conversion Metrics
Did you know?
- On average, dental / medical practices are missing 40+ phone calls per month, 80% of which are missed during office hours! And less than 30% of missed calls leave a message.
- The Average Call Conversion Ratio (the % of new patient calls that end up in the chair) is below 50%!
- The biggest challenge that front desk staffs have in dental offices is a reluctance to sell their services.
- From what we have seen at other offices like yours, you are probably losing potential new patient opportunities EVERY DAY.
Opportunity track is our proprietary call tracking system. We record, analyze and summarize all new patient calls coming into your practice. We provide a daily or monthly report to you so you can address any issues that are causing you to miss out on MORE NEW PATIENTS!
How has Opportunity Track helped other Practices?
- INCREASED by 30%-300% the number of NEW PATIENT appointments set PER MONTH!
- INCREASED the scheduling of new patient appointments by an average of 114%!
- Added $3,000 – $16,000 in new PRODUCTION Per Month!
Since we only believe in providing services for our clients that make them money, we DO NOT ASK YOU TO SIGN A CONTRACT!
Call today for more information!
Call Handler Coaching
Sometimes additional help is needed. If your team is not taking the monthly feedback and embracing the sales mentality, we offer additional training.
Half Day Team Training
An interactive session with your team where we take them through our From Prospect to Appointment: Empathize, Educate, Empower. In the session you and your team will:
- Learn to shift your overall mentality from reactive to proactive sales.
- Review the tools that your team can develop to convert more calls to appointments.
- Review and analyze real dental calls together.
Key Performance Indicators
Are you monitoring your numbers consistently and tracking your Return on Investment? Our services offer tracking built in, and we work closely with your front desk and office managers to track the profitability of marketing campaigns.
What is your average production for a new patient from the internet vs. direct mail? These are the types of questions that will help you make sound business decisions.