No Contracts. No Regrets. Contact us for an initial consultation.
Dental / Medical Websites: Online New Patient Engine
In order for dental and medical practices to successfully attract new patients from the internet, they need focus their efforts beyond just having a traditional website. Simply put, a website alone is no longer enough. You can have the fanciest, most expensive website on the internet but if your Total Online Presence is not robust, it will not matter… you will not get enough new patients.
Practice Treatment Plan’s Online New Patient Engine is designed to solve all of your practice’s needs on the internet, in one comprehensive package. The package includes (not all services are required):
- Mobile Friendly Website
- Full Copywrite Service
- Practice Blog Setup
- Basic Search Engine Optimization
- Create / Claim 30+ Online Directory Listings / Citations
- Branded Social Media Setup
- Social Media Success Training
- Reputation Monitoring
- Online Reviews Kit
- Animoto Videos & Office Tours
- Patient Education Videos (Dear Doctor)
- Pay-Per-Click Campaign Management
- Local Keyword Research
- New Patient Call Tracking & Conversion
Everything that you need to turn your online presence into a NEW PATIENT MACHINE!
Check Out Some of Our New Patient Engine Websites
Request a FREE Analysis of Your Current Online Presence!
Pay-per-click marketing (also referred to as Search Engine Marketing) is where we bid to have your ad show up any time a qualified prospect is searching for your services. Each time they click on our ad, we are charged a fee.
5 Reasons Why Pay-per-Click (PPC) is Better Than Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Immediate Results. You generally have to wait anywhere fro 3-9 months to see real movement in organic search results using Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Measurable Results. You can track PPC results daily (impressions, search terms, clicks).
- Service Specific Campaigns. You can run sub-campaigns to drive specific services that you offer (e.g Cosmetic, Restorative)
- Expanded Geography. While SEO's effectiveness generally is limited to the town that you are located in, PPC allows you to target potential patients in other neighboring towns.
- Google wants you to use PPC. They recently redesigned their search results to show up to 4 paid ads at the top while also allowing additional content in those ads. This has pushed both the Local Map and the organic search results below the fold.
Our system runs your pay-per-click ads on Google, Facebook and Instagram. Additionally, we also utilize retargeting, so that we can show your ads across the internet to anyone who has previously visited your website.
Over the years we have tested, refined and perfected ways for our doctors to effectively market themselves in the local community. Whether it is through local associations, memberships and sponsorships, or through building strategic relationships with other business owners.
We can help you get your brand out there in the local market, and get more new patients through your front door!